Studentlab is an initiative of Infra Support ibéria LDA. We offer the possibility to work in customer projects and gain valuable experiences in parallel to the time at the university. Right now we are working on IoT devices that offer many benefits to our customers. So we use technology to make everybody’s live easier.
Interested? Reach out to the students working for studentlab.pt and get in touch with them directly. www.studentlab.pt
We are recruiting Hardware / Software Engineering Students
For the development of our new IoT product IS-21 family we are looking for team-oriented, curious, technically interested hardware or software engineering students.
Your position would be part of an international team (Switzerland – Portugal) of a young team that is working together interactively. We are developing new hardware products as well as the surrounding Open Source software ecosystem.
If you could imagine to be as exited about the following technologies as we are, then get in touch with us:
IoT System Environment:
- STM32WL Prozessor technology (ARM Cortex M4, ARM Cortex M0+, HF Subsystem for LoRaWAN and Sigfox)
- STM32CubeIDE C and C++ Software Development environment (with corresponding Nucleo Boards)
- STM32CubeMx Hardware Configuration environment.
- ST-Link V2
Open Source Ecosystem Software Environment:
- LoRaWAN IoT Communications Infrastructure (Gateways, MQTT, Apache Mosquitto, JSON)
- PostgreSQL DBMS, SQLAlchemy, FLASK (RESTapi), Python
- Nginx Webserver
- Apache Superset Analytics
- React Native / React Web for mobile app development
Are you interested in working in a young and highly motivated team in parallel to your time at the university? Are you interested in gaining practical experiences with real-life projects and get fairly paid for your work? Then we are looking forward to getting in touch with you. Send as a email with your motivation.
Studentlab Portugal, c/o Infra Support Ibéria Lda, Casa Suiça, 1-C Rua Silva Carvalho, 152
1250-257 Lisboa, Carlos Anastácio email@example.com